Go paperless with eStatements – the paperless solution to quickly and securely view your account statements online.
Now you can view, print, and save your account statements with our paperless solution, eStatements. eStatements are electronic copies of your account statements and they look exactly like your current paper statements. To provide you even greater convenience when you go paperless, you can receive your account statements electronically in PDF format simply by logging into our Online Banking service. You can safely and securely organize your account statements without the hassle of paper.
- Account Statements When You Want – Accessing or viewing up to 36 months of your account statements is as easy as logging in to Online Banking. When your eStatements are available for viewing we’ll send you an email notification or they’ll be ready for you the next time you login to Online Banking.
- Stay Organized – When you go paperless you can view, print, or save a PDF version of your statement, which is the same as the printed statement you’re used to. Both the online interactive statement and the PDF copy are available online for up to 36 months, making it easier for record keeping and tax preparation. Best of all, if you ever want us to send you a printed copy of your account statement, all you need to do is contact us.
- Check Images – View, print, or save images of your checks.
- Email Notification – Receive an email when your statement is available online. No more waiting for the mailman.
It’s Easy to Go Paperless!
Already an Online Banking User?
- - Log in to Online Banking
- - Click the PREFERENCES tab
- - Select the ESTATEMENTS tab
- - Choose your statement delivery preferences
- - Click on SUBMIT
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Click on Pay Bills
- Complete the enrollment form
Once you sign up, Online Bill Pay will typically be available for use in one business day!
New to Online Banking?
Enroll in Online Bill Pay, it’s FREE!
Three Easy Steps!
Experience eLife – Manage you finances online with Heartland Bank and help sustain earth’s natural resources. Did you know “If all U.S. households viewed and paid bills online we could save 2.3 million tons of wood, or 16.5 million trees.”. SOURCE: Javelin Strategy & Resource